2017 Swimming Bathing Suits

Payment: We accept the payment motheds of t/t and l/c at sight For items in stock, 100% of the payment must be received before shipment. For stock-out items, 30% of the payment must be received as a deposit in order to reproduce the items.The remaining 70% is required before the items can be...

Product Details


Payment:
We accept the payment motheds of t/t and l/c at sight
For items in stock, 100% of the payment must be received before shipment.
For stock-out items, 30% of the payment must be received as a deposit in order to reproduce the items.The remaining 70% is required before the items can be shipped

Advantages:
1) custom design.If you have your own design, welcome to send us your samples or pattern, we can do as customer's requirements., we are very good at do the OEM  clothes
2) we have so many customer all over the world,keep a long-term business cooperation with some famous brands,you can do business with us safely.
3) we always do prompt and easy shipping ,you can take the goods quicker and safer.
4) we can offer the best service to you during the purchase or after sale,it is our pleasure to serve you any time.

Women Strappy Lady Swimsuit Swimwear Bikin Swimming wear (41310-2)

Our website / www.underwearchannel.cn

1. Features:
1) Competitive price.
2)Short production time
3)We can develop the new items as customer' special requirement.
4)Standard material according to technical drawing
5)OEM quality standard guaranteed

2. Our service:
1). Attentiveness, fast respond, full and accurate information provided.
2). Reliability, quality well tested by the markets and price competitive.
3). Good after-sale service.
4). Product DESIGN & OEM service available
3. Packaging Detail: Standard export packing
4. Delivery date: 2-3 working days after receive the pay
5. Payment: Paypal, Western Union, MoneyGram, Moneybookers, Bank
About our company:
Our products are popular in both the domestic and international market, and we also make OEM products for major industry leaders. We can offer you high quality products at manufacturer prices - please do not hesitate to contact us with your inquiries!

Product NameWomen Strappy Lady Swimsuit Swimwear Bikin Swimming wear 
Item NO.LNS038
StyleBikini Swimwear
ColorAs shown for the swimming bathing suit
SizeOne size for the swimming bathing suit
CustomizedOEM & ODM are welcome
MOQ:250 USD, Mix Style on www. underwearchannel. cn
Shipping wayEMS/DHL/UPS/TNT/KCS/FEDEX
Shipping timeDeliver the products in 2-3 working days after getting your payment

 


Inquiry